Spyder’s Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) hole saws cut more materials, last longer, and cut deeper than conventional bi-metal saws. TCT hole saws cut wood, concrete block, brick, fiber cement board, ceramic wall tile, PVC, and more (with a Mohs hardness of less than 6). This extended cutting depth makes Spyder’s Deep Cut hole saws excellent for stacked materials, deeper cuts, and for drilling through brick and concrete block. NOTE: Spyder Deep Cut TCT hole saws use Hex11 arbors/pilots which do not feature Rapid Core Eject™ technology; they cannot cut at an angle or enlarge existing holes. For use in standard rotary drills. Do not use in hammer drill mode. Not recommended for harder, abrasive materials.
- Up to 10x more cuts than standard bi-metal hole saws
- 6-1/4-In depth of cut
- Drill wood, fiber cement board, porous concrete block, brick, ceramic wall tile, plastic/PVC and more
- Universal 5/8-18 thread uses Spyder Hex11 arbor/pilot bits
- Tungsten carbide tipped for extended life, clean cuts and extreme material drilling versatility
- Always use a drill motor with a support handle
- Not for use on metal, wood with nails, or in block/brick/tile applications with a Mohs hardness of 6 or greater
- Not for use in hammer mode
Arbor Hex Size:
Watch it Work
HOLE SAWS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN HAMMER OR IMPACT MODE! Only drill in standard rotary drilling mode. Drilling in hammer or impact mode can cause the hole saw to become damaged/broken and can increase the likelihood of user injury due to dangerous flying debris or other unsafe situations.