The Spyder Stinger™ spade bit features an innovative non-clogging, automatic-feeding precision tip for optimal speed and accuracy. This patent pending tip automatically engages the work surface for no-thrust drilling. Unlike other spade bits with a self feeding thread point, the Stinger™ spade bit won’t clog, won’t wander and drills up to 20x faster than the competition. Chuck them into your impacting tool for even greater drilling power on soft and hard woods.
- Up to 20x faster than conventional spade bits.
- Up to 10x more holes than conventional spade bits.
- Automatically engages the work surface for no-thrust drilling.
- Features innovative non-clogging, automatic-feeding precision tip for optimal speed and accuracy.
- Unlike other spade bits with a self-feeding thread point, this patent pending tip won’t clog, won’t wander, and drills faster than the competition.
- Impact rated for use in battery-powered impacting tools.
- 1/4″ speed hex won’t slip in the chuck and fits quick-change impact drivers.
Watch it work
To reduce the risk of injury, read the instruction manual and follow the safety regulations of the power tool you will be using with your Spyder accessory. Use personal protective equipment. Always wear eye protection. Protective equipment such as a dust mask, non-skid safety shoes, protective apparel and hearing protection should be used in appropriate conditions to reduce the risk of personal injury. WARNING: Operating the tool without wearing proper protection may result in serious injury. To reduce the risk of explosion, electric shock, and property damage, always check the work area for hidden gas pipes, electrical wires, and water pipes when making blind and/or plunge cuts. Before each use, check that the drill bit is free from damage and excessive wear. Discard drill bit if damage is noticed or suspected as this can cause the bit to shatter or break and can create dangerous flying debris and/or create other unsafe situations that may cause injury. Only drill materials that are listed on the package. Use a drill motor that is equipped with a support handle. Start cutting with a light forward pressure.
WOOD-BORING DRILL BITS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN HAMMER MODE! Only drill in rotary drilling mode. Drilling in hammer mode can cause the drill bit to become damaged/broken and can increase the likelihood of user injury due to dangerous flying debris or other unsafe situations.