Spyder oscillating tool blades make up to 15x more cuts than standard bi-metal blades for increased service life in demanding plunge and lateral cuts in wood, nails, screws, PVC, drywall and more. A universal fit arbor ensures compatibility with all open-back oscillating tool motors. A full 2″ depth of cut on each blade ensures maximum reach and superior cutting tooth velocity. Bi-metal blades feature an 8% cobalt bi-metal cutting edge that resists high cutting heat and these blades are dual/tri-plated for additional friction reduction and edge retention. High speed steel blades feature a Japanese-tooth cutting geometry that makes the cleanest cuts in soft and hard woods. These blades are not compatible with Starlock™ tools.
- Up to 15x more cuts than standard bi-metal blades
- Cuts soft and hard woods, nails, screws, metal, PVC and more
- Shatter-resistant 8% cobalt bi-metal retains tooth sharpness
- Dual/tri-plated blades reduce cutting heat and friction
- 2” depth of cut for increased reach
- Laser-engraved depth marking provides long lasting visual identification of blade penetration
- Universal fit arbor fits all open-back machines including: Fein®, Bosch®, DeWalt®, Milwaukee®, Makita®, Ridgid®, Porter-Cable®, Craftsman®, Ryobi®, Skil®, Kobalt®, Rockwell®, Dremel® (with included adapter), and more
- Not compatible with Starlock™ tools
- 5pc set includes: (2) 1-3/4-in bi-metal wood & nails, (1) 2-1/2-in bi-metal wood & nails, (1) 1-3/4-in HSS clean wood, (1) 1-1/4-in bi-metal metal cutting blades
 1-3/4-in bi-metal wood & nails,
 2-1/2-in bi-metal wood & nails,
 1-3/4-in HSS clean wood,
 1-1/4-in bi-metal metal-cutting blades
To reduce the risk of injury, read the instruction manual and follow the safety regulations of the power tool you will be using with your Spyder accessory. Use personal protective equipment. Always wear eye protection. Protective equipment such as a dust mask, non-skid safety shoes, protective apparel and hearing protection should be used in appropriate conditions to reduce the risk of personal injury. WARNING: Operating the tool without wearing proper protection may result in serious injury. Sharp tips can cause lacerations and puncture wounds. To reduce the risk of explosion, electric shock, and property damage, always check the work area for hidden gas pipes, electrical wires, and water pipes before making blind and/or plunge cuts. Before each use, check that the blade is free from damage and excessive wear. Cutting tools may shatter or break. Do not use a dull or damaged blade as this can cause excessive friction, blade binding, and kickback that may cause injury. Mount blade to compatible oscillating multi-tools only. Use the proper blade for your material. Only cut materials that are listed on the product label.