SPEED HEX SIZE
The Spyder Stinger™ auger bit features an innovative non-clogging, automatic-feeding precision tip for optimal speed, accuracy and no thrust drilling. Hardened cutting edges on this two-fluted bit run smoother than single-flute bits providing greater control and less vibration which makes them ideal for deep hole boring in nail embedded wood. Chuck them into your impacting tool for even greater drilling power.
- Up to 20x faster than conventional auger bits.
- to 10x more holes than conventional auger bits.
- Automatically engages the work surface for no-thrust drilling.
- Features innovative non-clogging, automatic-feeding precision tip for optimal speed and accuracy.
- Unlike other auger bits with a self-feeding thread point, this patent pending tip won’t clog, won’t wander, and drills faster than the competition.
- Hardened cutting edges power through nail-embedded wood.
- Impact rated for use in battery-powered impacting tools.
- Two flute design provides optimal chip flow and reduced cutting friction.
- 3/8″ or 7/16″ speed hex won’t slip in the chuck and fits quick change tools.
- Black oxide finish provides increased durability and lubricity.
Watch it work
To reduce the risk of injury, read the instruction manual and follow the safety regulations of the power tool you will be using with your Spyder accessory. Use personal protective equipment. Always wear eye protection. Protective equipment such as a dust mask, non-skid safety shoes, protective apparel and hearing protection should be used in appropriate conditions to reduce the risk of personal injury. WARNING: Operating the tool without wearing proper protection may result in serious injury. To reduce the risk of explosion, electric shock, and property damage, always check the work area for hidden gas pipes, electrical wires, and water pipes when making blind and/or plunge cuts. Before each use, check that the drill bit is free from damage and excessive wear. Discard drill bit if damage is noticed or suspected as this can cause the bit to shatter or break and can create dangerous flying debris and/or create other unsafe situations that may cause injury. Only drill materials that are listed on the package. Use a drill motor that is equipped with a support handle. Start cutting with a light forward pressure.
WOOD-BORING DRILL BITS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN HAMMER MODE! Only drill in rotary drilling mode. Drilling in hammer mode can cause the drill bit to become damaged/broken and can increase the likelihood of user injury due to dangerous flying debris or other unsafe situations.