SPEED HEX SIZE
The Spyder Stinger™ auger bit features an innovative non-clogging, automatic-feeding precision tip for optimal speed, accuracy and no thrust drilling. Hardened cutting edges on this two-fluted bit run smoother than single-flute bits providing greater control and less vibration which makes them ideal for deep hole boring in nail embedded wood. Chuck them into your impacting tool for even greater drilling power.
- Up to 20x faster than conventional auger bits.
- to 10x more holes than conventional auger bits.
- Automatically engages the work surface for no-thrust drilling.
- Features innovative non-clogging, automatic-feeding precision tip for optimal speed and accuracy.
- Unlike other auger bits with a self-feeding thread point, this patent pending tip won’t clog, won’t wander, and drills faster than the competition.
- Hardened cutting edges power through nail-embedded wood.
- Impact rated for use in battery-powered impacting tools.
- Two flute design provides optimal chip flow and reduced cutting friction.
- 3/8″ or 7/16″ speed hex won’t slip in the chuck and fits quick change tools.
- Black oxide finish provides increased durability and lubricity.
Watch it work
Hex-based pilot bits are intended to be used with a hex arbor adapter and hole saws. To minimize the risk of serious injury always use eye/respiratory protection and other PPE. Use the pilot bit and hole saw to drill only the materials listed on the product label. Make certain that the pilot bit is correctly sized for the hole saw being used. Always be sure that the drill bit protrudes above the saw teeth ¼” to 1” depending on the size of the saw. Follow RPM recommendations on the packaging for materials being cut and diameter of saw being used. Check the hole saw before use in the power tool – if excessive wear is present, the saw is bent, teeth are fractured or damaged, replace saw before use. Use a drill motor that is equipped with a support handle and start drilling with a light forward pressure. Important instructions and warnings are contained in the tool owner’s manual – please refer to the power tool owner’s manual before using the tool with this tool. Failure to heed all safety instructions, warnings, and in-use recommendations by the power tool manufacturer regarding the use of the reciprocating saw and blade could result in serious bodily injury.
HOLE SAWS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN HAMMER OR IMPACT MODE – only drill in standard rotary drilling mode or saw may become damaged/broken and may increase the likelihood of user injury.