9″ TCT Reciprocating Saw Blade
12″ TCT Reciprocating Saw Blade
18″ TCT Reciprocating Saw Blade
TCT Recip Blade Features
Tungsten carbide teeth combined with the power of a reciprocating saw quickly cut through brick and mortar, stone, concrete (cinder) block, timber and much more. Recommended for use on concrete products, brick or timber materials — make sure to check the Mohs hardness of the material being cut.
- Quickly cuts through concrete block, brick, masonry and timber
- Make square and flush cuts — access hard-to-reach areas
- Fits all reciprocating saws
- Creates less dust and debris than conventional rotary wheels
- Tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) blade provides extended tool life
- Flush cut concrete block, brick and more
- Materials like poured concrete, some brick/block, floor tile, ceramic tile, porcelains, etc., may have a Mohs hardness of 6 or higher, and the TCT saw is not recommend for use in these cutting applications
- Made in Germany
Watch it work
To reduce the risk of injury, read the instruction manual and follow the safety regulations of the power tool you will be using with your Spyder accessory. Use personal protective equipment. Always wear eye protection. Protective equipment such as a dust mask, non-skid safety shoes, protective apparel and hearing protection should be used in appropriate conditions to reduce the risk of personal injury. WARNING: Operating the tool without wearing proper protection may result in serious injury. Reciprocating blades can cause lacerations and puncture wounds. To reduce the risk of explosion, electric shock, and property damage, always check the work area for hidden gas pipes, electrical wires, and water pipes before making blind and/or plunge cuts. Before each use, make sure the blade is unbent and check the blade for wear, cracks, and other damage. Do not use an excessively worn or damaged blade as this can cause blade binding, kickback, create dangerous flying debris and/or create other unsafe situations that may cause injury. Use the proper blade for your material. Only cut materials that are listed on the product label.