9″ TCT Reciprocating Saw Blade
12″ TCT Reciprocating Saw Blade
18″ TCT Reciprocating Saw Blade
TCT Recip Blade Features
Tungsten carbide teeth combined with the power of a reciprocating saw quickly cut through brick and mortar, stone, concrete (cinder) block, timber and much more. Recommended for use on concrete products, brick or timber materials — make sure to check the Mohs hardness of the material being cut.
- 9-In blade quickly cuts through concrete block, brick, masonry and timber
- Make square and flush cuts — access hard-to-reach areas
- Fits all reciprocating saws
- Creates less dust and debris than conventional rotary wheels
- Tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) blade provides extended tool life
- Flush cut concrete block, brick and more
- 9-In cutting length
- Made in Germany
- Materials like poured concrete, some brick/block, floor tile, ceramic tile, porcelains, etc may have a Mohs hardness of 6 or higher, and the TCT saw is not recommend for use in these cutting applications
Watch it work
Reciprocating blades can cause lacerations or puncture wounds. Kick back may occur if power tool instructions are not followed. Always wear a mask to prevent inhalation of dust and debris. Wear safety glasses and protective apparel to prevent injury from flying debris. Check the blade before use in the power tool – if excessive wear is present, the blade is bent, cracked or damaged, replace blade before use. Important instructions and warnings are contained in the tool owner’s manual – please refer to the power tool owner’s manual before using the tool with this tool. Failure to heed all safety instructions, warnings, and in-use recommendations by the power tool manufacturer regarding the use of the reciprocating saw and blade could result in serious bodily injury.