- Up to 10x more cuts than bi-metal hole saws.
- Up to 5x faster than standard hole saws.
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped for extended life and clean cuts.
- Cuts wood, concrete block, brick, cement fiberboard, ceramic wall tile, PVC, and more, (with a Mohs hardness of less than 6).
- Up to 6-1/4″ Depth of Cut.
- Deep Cut Hole Saws use Hex11 deep cut arbor and pilot bit.
- For use in standard rotary drills, not for use in hammer drill mode.
TCT Product #:
Watch it Work
Hex-based pilot bits are intended to be used with a hex arbor adapter and hole saws. To minimize the risk of serious injury always use eye/respiratory protection and other PPE. Use the pilot bit and hole saw to drill only the materials listed on the product label. Make certain that the pilot bit is correctly sized for the hole saw being used. Always be sure that the drill bit protrudes above the saw teeth ¼” to 1” depending on the size of the saw. Follow RPM recommendations on the packaging for materials being cut and diameter of saw being used. Check the hole saw before use in the power tool – if excessive wear is present, the saw is bent, teeth are fractured or damaged, replace saw before use. Use a drill motor that is equipped with a support handle and start drilling with a light forward pressure. Important instructions and warnings are contained in the tool owner’s manual – please refer to the power tool owner’s manual before using the tool with this tool. Failure to heed all safety instructions, warnings, and in-use recommendations by the power tool manufacturer regarding the use of the reciprocating saw and blade could result in serious bodily injury.
HOLE SAWS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN HAMMER OR IMPACT MODE – only drill in standard rotary drilling mode or saw may become damaged/broken and may increase the likelihood of user injury.