3pc Arbored Diamond Grit Hole Saw Bit Set
Premium Diamond Abrasive Provides Long Tool Life and Clean Cuts
- Up to 20x more holes than standard diamond hole saws.
- Up to 10x faster than standard glass and tile hole saws.
- Premium boron-coated, industrial diamond abrasive self-sharpens for quick cuts and long life in tough tile/masonry materials.
- High-temperature, nickel braze adheres at temperatures up to 1.5x the braze of standard diamond hole saws, for increased diamond abrasive retention.
- Can be used wet or dry – water spray or immersion will increase tool life, reduce dust and debris, and create a more quiet cut.
- For use on ceramic, porcelain, granite, slate, marble, glass, fiber cement board, laminates and more.
- Made in the USA
1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
TCT Product #:
Hex-based pilot bits are intended to be used with a hex arbor adapter and hole saws. To minimize the risk of serious injury always use eye/respiratory protection and other PPE. Use the pilot bit and hole saw to drill only the materials listed on the product label. Make certain that the pilot bit is correctly sized for the hole saw being used. Always be sure that the drill bit protrudes above the saw teeth ¼” to 1” depending on the size of the saw. Follow RPM recommendations on the packaging for materials being cut and diameter of saw being used. Check the hole saw before use in the power tool – if excessive wear is present, the saw is bent, teeth are fractured or damaged, replace saw before use. Use a drill motor that is equipped with a support handle and start drilling with a light forward pressure. Important instructions and warnings are contained in the tool owner’s manual – please refer to the power tool owner’s manual before using the tool with this tool. Failure to heed all safety instructions, warnings, and in-use recommendations by the power tool manufacturer regarding the use of the reciprocating saw and blade could result in serious bodily injury.
HOLE SAWS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN HAMMER OR IMPACT MODE – only drill in standard rotary drilling mode or saw may become damaged/broken and may increase the likelihood of user injury.