- Up to 20x more holes than standard diamond hole saws.
- Up to 10x faster than standard glass and tile hole saws.
- Premium boron-coated, industrial diamond abrasive self-sharpens for quick cuts and long life in tough tile/masonry materials.
- High-temperature, nickel braze adheres at temperatures up to 1.5x the braze of standard diamond hole saws, for increased diamond abrasive retention.
- Can be used wet or dry – water spray or immersion will increase tool life, reduce dust and debris, and create a more quiet cut.
- For use on ceramic, porcelain, granite, slate, marble, glass, fiber cement board, laminates and more.
- Made in the USA
1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
TCT Product #:
To minimize the risk of serious injury, always use eye protection and use the blade only on the products listed on product specifications above for which this blade is designated. To minimize the risk that the blade will shatter or break and injure you during use, inspect the blade prior to each use and replace with a new blade if damaged, bent, cracked or if any segments of the blade are missing. Always follow the safety instructions in your power tool instruction manual.