- Up to 20x more holes than standard diamond hole saws.
- Up to 10x faster than standard glass and tile hole saws.
- Premium boron-coated, industrial diamond abrasive self-sharpens for quick cuts and long life in tough tile/masonry materials.
- High-temperature, nickel braze adheres at temperatures up to 1.5x the braze of standard diamond hole saws, for increased diamond abrasive retention.
- Can be used wet or dry – water spray or immersion will increase tool life, reduce dust and debris, and create a more quiet cut.
- For use on ceramic, porcelain, granite, slate, marble, glass, fiber cement board, laminates and more.
- Made in the USA
To reduce the risk of injury, read the instruction manual and follow the safety regulations of the power tool you will be using with your Spyder accessory. Use personal protective equipment. Always wear eye and hearing protection. Use a dust mask or respirator in dusty work conditions. Protective equipment such as non-skid safety shoes and protective apparel should be used in appropriate conditions to reduce the risk of personal injury. WARNING: Operating the tool without wearing proper eye protection may result in serious injury. To reduce the risk of explosion, electric shock, and property damage, always check the work area for hidden gas pipes, electrical wires, and water pipes when making blind cuts. To prevent electric shock, only use in cordless drills. Before each use, check that the hole saw is free from damage and excessive wear. Discard hole saw if damage is noticed or suspected as this can cause excessive friction, saw binding, kickback, create dangerous flying debris and/or create other unsafe situations that may cause injury. Only drill materials that are listed on the package. Use a drill motor that is equipped with a support handle. To avoid dust inhalation, use a water bath during use. Water spray or immersion will increase tool life, reduce dust and debris, and create a quieter cut.
DIAMOND HOLE SAW BITS AND CUPS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN HAMMER OR IMPACT MODE! Only drill in standard rotary drilling mode. Drilling in hammer or impact mode can cause the hole saw to become damaged/broken and can increase the likelihood of user injury due to dangerous flying debris or other unsafe situations.