(1/4″ – 1-3/8″)
3/16″ – 7/8″ 12-Step Bit
- Consistently drill a wide range of holes with a single drill bit — up to 50x more holes and 2x faster than titanium or black oxide coated step drill bits
- Super-hard Mach-Blue™ Armor Plating retains sharper cutting edges, and reduces heat build-up and cutting friction
- Durable drill bit for long drill life, precision holes, and increased speed & productivity in tough-to-drill applications
Spyder Stinger™ Mach-Blue™ Armor Plated high speed steel (HSS) step drill bits are high-performance metal drilling bits that provide exceptional quality and durability, drilling performance, and value. The Mach-Blue™ Armor Plating combined with the advanced M-series alloy tool steel construction and proprietary heat treatment make these bits truly revolutionary — they retain sharper cutting edges for longer, have reduced heat build-up and cutting friction, and increased durability, rigidity, and breakage resistance. These incredibly durable bits are the pro’s choice for precision drilling, extended bit life, and value. Ideal for electrical work and other applications in sheet metals, including enlarging existing holes.
- Up to 50x more holes than titanium or black oxide drill bits
- Up to 2x faster than titanium or black oxide drill bits
- Proprietary Mach-Blue™ Armor Plating is a super hard surface plating that retains sharper cutting edges, and reduces heat build-up and cutting friction – resulting in faster cuts and exceptionally long drill life
- Impact-rated 1/4″ speed hex won’t slip in conventional 3-jaw chucks and ideal for use in quick-change impacting power tools
- Optimized 135° self-centering split point cutting geometry won’t walk or wander – even on pre-hardened or curved surfaces
- Advanced M-Series alloy tool steel construction and proprietary heat treatment increase drill bit durability, rigidity and breakage resistance.
- Ideal for drilling stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, stacked sheet materials and other tough-to-drill alloys
- Made in the USA
To reduce the risk of injury, read the instruction manual and follow the safety regulations of the power tool you will be using with your Spyder accessory. Use personal protective equipment. Always wear eye protection. Protective equipment such as a dust mask, non-skid safety shoes, protective apparel and hearing protection should be used in appropriate conditions to reduce the risk of personal injury. WARNING: Operating the tool without wearing proper protection may result in serious injury. To reduce the risk of explosion, electric shock, and property damage, always check the work area for hidden gas pipes, electrical wires, and water pipes when making blind and/or plunge cuts. Before each use, check that the drill bit is free from damage and excessive wear. Discard drill bit if damage is noticed or suspected as this can cause the bit to shatter or break and can create dangerous flying debris and/or create other unsafe situations that may cause injury. Only drill materials that are listed on the package. Use a drill motor that is equipped with a support handle. Start cutting with a light forward pressure.
DRILL BITS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN HAMMER MODE! Only drill in rotary drilling mode. Drilling in hammer mode can cause the drill bit to become damaged/broken and can increase the likelihood of user injury due to dangerous flying debris or other unsafe situations.