Rapid Core Eject™ Bi-metal features
Spyder’s Bi-Metal hole saws feature variable tooth pitch geometry and bi-metal steel that make them the durable choice for making holes in wood with nails, metals and plastics. Use Spyder’s Rapid Core Eject™ arbor system to remove cores without prying — drill hole, press button, pull back the hole saw, and eject the core. Cut at an angle, and use two adapters (second adapter sold separately) on one pilot bit to enlarge existing holes. All Spyder hole saws fit on Spyder Rapid Core Eject™ arbor/pilot bits, and on universal hole saw arbors.
- Durable bi-metal blades create smooth cuts in steel, stainless steel, nail-embedded wood, plastics and more
- Use Spyder’s Rapid Core Eject™ arbor to cut up to 5x faster than standard hole saws — remove cores without prying, cut at an angle, and enlarge existing holes
- Variable tooth pitch provides a fast clean cut through all material thicknesses up to 1-7/8-in
- Tough bi-metal steel provides long life in tough drilling applications
- Universal thread uses Spyder arbor/pilot bits or other universal hole saw arbors
- Creates smooth cuts in steel, stainless steel, aluminum, nail-embedded wood, non-ferrous metal, plastics/PVC and more
- 1-7/8-In depth of cut
- Always drill using a drill motor that is equipped with a support handle
- Not for use in hammer drill mode
13 in a hard plastic case
Saws — 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/8", 2-1/4", 2-1/2"
Pilot bits — Hex8 HSS & Hex10 HSS
Arbor — Hex8 & Hex10
Watch it work
To reduce the risk of injury, read the instruction manual and follow the safety regulations of the power tool you will be using with your Spyder accessory. Use personal protective equipment. Always wear eye and hearing protection. Use a dust mask or respirator in dusty work conditions. Protective equipment such as non-skid safety shoes and protective apparel should be used in appropriate conditions to reduce the risk of personal injury. WARNING: Operating the tool without wearing proper eye protection may result in serious injury. To reduce the risk of explosion, electric shock, and property damage, always check the work area for hidden gas pipes, electrical wires, and water pipes when making blind cuts. To prevent electric shock, only use in cordless drills. Before each use, check that the hole saw is free from damage and excessive wear. Discard hole saw if damage is noticed or suspected as this can cause excessive friction, saw binding, kickback, create dangerous flying debris and/or create other unsafe situations that may cause injury. Only drill materials that are listed on the package. Use a drill motor that is equipped with a support handle. To avoid dust inhalation, use a water bath during use. Water spray or immersion will increase tool life, reduce dust and debris, and create a quieter cut.
DIAMOND HOLE SAW BITS AND CUPS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN HAMMER OR IMPACT MODE! Only drill in standard rotary drilling mode. Drilling in hammer or impact mode can cause the hole saw to become damaged/broken and can increase the likelihood of user injury due to dangerous flying debris or other unsafe situations.