Spyder Mach-Blue™ Goo is a high-performance cutting tool lubricant that extends tool life in tough metalworking operations. The thick paste goo sticks to cutting tools and vertical/overhead surfaces. It is an ideal lubricant for drilling, tapping, sawing, milling, threading, engraving, punch press work and more. For use on steel, stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, high-carbon, nickel-chrome, heat treated steels, monel and a wide range of exotic alloys. It is non-hazardous and is easily cleaned up with a rag or water.
- Up to 5x longer tool life than drilling without lubricant
- Up to 2x faster drilling than drilling without lubricant
- Thick paste goo clings to cutting tools and vertical/overhead surfaces for increased penetration
- Smokeless, water-based, non-toxic formula
- Water soluble – easy to wipe up and can be thinned for brush or spray applications
- Ideal for drilling, tapping, sawing, milling, threading, engraving, punch press work and more
- For use on steel, stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron and other heat-treated and exotic alloys
- Made in the USA
- Exclusive to Lowe’s
High Temperature Resistance:
Oil / Fluid Call Name:
Multi-purpose cutting tool lubricant
Unit of Measure:
Unit of Measure Quantity:
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.