- Lasts 6x longer than regular blades.
- Ultra tough NiCo (nickel cobalt) cutting teeth are sharpened 3x to provide exceptionally clean cuts.
- Interfused anti-friction coating protects against heat, gumming and corrosion.
- Alternating tooth bevel (ATB) provides exceptionally smooth cuts.
- Polymer stabilization vents reduce noise and vibrations.
- Demolition blade features DEMO DRIVE teeth that power through nail embedded wood. Lasts up to 10x longer when cutting wood with nails than conventional saw blades.
Circular Saw, Miter Saw, Table Saw
Watch it Work
To reduce the risk of serious injury, always wear proper eye and respiratory protection, and other PPE. Carbide is a hard but brittle material. Foreign objects in the work piece such as wire or nails can cause the carbide tips to crack or break. Only operate saw machine when proper saw blade guard is in place. Mount blade securely in proper rotation before using, and always use a clean, sharp blade. Important instructions and warnings are contained in the tool owner’s manual – please refer to the power tool owner’s manual before using the tool with this saw blade. Failure to heed all safety instructions, warnings, and in-use recommendations by the power tool manufacturer regarding the use of the saw machine and saw blades could result in serious bodily injury. Visually examine blade for damage. Do not use if damage is suspected.