- Up to 70x longer life than standard impact rated driver bits.
- Up to 33% stronger IMPACTive™ alloy steel extends tool life in high torque impact applications.
- Mach-Blue™ Tough Tip Technology
- Proprietary plating strengthens tip surfaces for increased wear and extreme corrosion resistance
- Precision Fitting Tips are machined to resist cam-out, twisting and breaking
- Progressive Torsion Zone actively flexes to dissipate peak impact forces preventing fastener recess damage and tip breakage.
- Multi-stage heat treatment process provides an optimal blend of bit hardness and durability.
- Impact rated 1/4″ speed hex is ideal for use in high torque impact drivers and conventional rotary drills.
30 in Display Case
Hex Shank Drill Bits – 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4″
1″ Driver Bits – T15, T20, T25, T30, SQ1, SQ2, SL6-8, PH1, PH2, PH3
2″ Driver Bits – T20, T25, SQ2, PH1, PH2
3″ Magnetic Bit Holder and 1/4 and 5/16″ Magnetic Nut Drivers
To minimize the risk of serious injury, always use eye protection and use the blade only on the products listed on product specifications above for which this blade is designated. To minimize the risk that the blade will shatter or break and injure you during use, inspect the blade prior to each use and replace with a new blade if damaged, bent, cracked or if any segments of the blade are missing. Always follow the safety instructions in your power tool instruction manual.